GROWMARK is an agricultural cooperative providing agronomy, energy, facility planning, and logistics products and services, as well as grain marketing and risk management services in more than 40 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK owns the FS trademark, which is used by affiliated member cooperatives to serve more than 250,000 customers.
• 12 consecutive weeks over the summer
• Sales Focused
• Allow qualified students the opportunity to experience the inner workings of an agri-business and help them determine if this career path is right for them.
Exploring Agriculture Internship:
• 10 consecutive weeks over the summer
• Operations focused; more hands-on work
• Provide qualified students the opportunity to experience firsthand the inner workings of a retail energy and agri-business and help them determine if a career in retail agriculture and energy is right for them.
Job Shadow Program:
• Experience a day in the life of a professional setting
• To become more acquainted with the GROWMARK System
• To dive into the career and internship opportunities available within GROWMARK’s product divisions, support areas, and member/retail companies.