Sequel Youth Services of Forest Ridge, LLC
Team Leader; Group Leader
· Role model pro-social behaviors to students and co-workers.
· Maintain the security of the facility and grounds.
· Maintain all documentation as required by DHS Licensing Departments.
· Supervise, observe, and interact with youth in activities in order to observe the effect changes in their social behavior.
· Ensure appropriate programs that have been developed are implemented and service delivery protocols are followed to meet the needs of Forest Ridge students.
· Give basic instruction to youth in work, recreation, and housekeeping activities.
· Primary responsibilities--specific assignments to an assigned list of students.
· Oversee and maintain the general health and well-being of all of the students in his/her assigned cottage.
· Provide crisis intervention for the students at Forest Ridge.
· Drive students to medical appointments, home passes, and on transports as assigned.
· Exercise vigilance to maintain client privacy in accordance with HIPAA and 42 CFR.
· All other duties as assigned.
Standards of Performance
This position’s performance will be evaluated upon:
· Job Knowledge/Skills
· Interpersonal Relationships
· Time Management
· Problem Solving/Decision Making
· Development/Evaluation of Youth
Horizontal and External Relationships
· All Facility Staff
· Referring Agency
· Court systems
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required with recommended one year work related experience in a Human Services related field or have graduated from an accredited 4-year college or university with a rehabilitative treatment services qualifying degree. It is an essential function of the job that staff must be capable to participate in physical training activities and be capable of physically restraining the students if and when necessary.
Hours and Schedule
Combination of A shifts (6:30a – 2:30p) and B shifts (2:30p – 10:30p), and as needed, acknowledging the Special Conditions of Employment.