Marketing Copywriter and Graphics Associate
Our goal is to help students of all abilities and family-income levels achieve test scores that reflect their true potential and ability. A leading innovator in education thirty years, Cambridge is the nation’s premiere provider of school-based test preparation and supplemental curriculum services. By partnering with schools, we build skills, raise test scores, enhance curriculum, and support instruction.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter and Graphics Associate. The ideal candidate will be positive, outgoing, and enjoy interpersonal interaction. Candidate must be highly intuitive with the ability to think creatively to arrive at concrete solutions. Candidates must also possess self-confidence, imagination, and individual initiative. This role can be fulfilled as a full time or part time.
* Support current school and customer accounts by engaging in meaningful dialogue, analyzing customer needs and problems, and crafting solutions
* Write, design and implement successful marketing materials such as advertisements, flyers, brochures and eblasts
* Understand our products, markets, customers, technologies, and competitive advantages.
* Create and assist writing effective copy for communications, marketing materials and proposals
* Assist the marketing department with tasks such as writing blasts, direct mail fulfillment, data entry, mailing list exporting, mail mergers, lead tracking, and conference/event planning
* Expand marketing vendor base by contracting with new distributors
* Update the company website with new content, product announcements, conference dates, etc.
* Conduct market research to formulate strategies
* Execute social media marketing according to conference schedules and company events
* Assist with marketing campaigns and materials
* Create/edit presentations to target various markets and customers
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree with coursework in graphic design, layout or marketing required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required
* Basic knowledge of the education market and professional printing
* High standardized test scores and high GPS preferred
* Basic knowledge of professional printing, with knowledge in In-Design
* Base salary commensurate with experience
* Full-time benefits include: department-based incentives and health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays, and flexible time off