Social Media & Business Logistics Internship
Chateau of Art is seeking an intern to assist with, and manage, all of the company’s social media websites (YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram). He or she must be self-motivated and excellent at working independently and with little direction; able to take a project and run with it!
* Social media savvy - prior experience managing social media business pages is preferred
* Regular and enthusiastic user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, eBay, and YouTube
* Stays current with industry and social media news and trends
* Must be fluent in Microsoft Office and navigating online
* Ability to multitask
* Must be conscientious and detail-oriented!
Duties include YouTube content creation/design and uploading, as well as all social media outreach and development.
In addition to managing social media, this position will also assist with general office tasks including (but not limited to) preparing and shipping new material and helping to create listings with online marketplaces. A qualified candidate would be seeking a degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications or Graphic Design. A passion for antiques, global travel, fine art, history and social media is a plus. Interns are required to have an understanding of YouTube (and all social media) and be extremely computer/internet savvy. Having a keen eye for graphic design is a huge plus. Candidates must be able to receive college credit and should have reliable transportation and a laptop of their own.
Working at Chateau of Art will provide you with a first hand look inside running a small business and entrepreneurship!