Description: You will be writing, editing and designing blog posts. The topics you'll be writing on will be digital marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, business, productivity and more according to your interests.
Qualifications: You must love to write as well as enjoy sending and replying to emails. You must be extremely reliable and be able to work independently on the tasks provided. You must love empowering and elevating women since you will be featuring female entrepreneurs and their business products and services. Graphic design skills are a plus, but not required.
Job Function: Writing, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions
Salary Level: Unpaid, can be for credit
Desired Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 or 12-month term
Approximate Hours Per Week: 5-40
Apply by emailing email@example.com with the subject line: Blogging Internship.
Answer the following questions in the body of your email.
- How many hours can you commit per day/week? (5-45 hours? How many hours each day? What specific time like 2-6pm? M-F? Weekends?)
- What timeframe can you commit for the internship? (6 months or 12 months?)
- Are you doing this for credit? If so, which semester/summer?
- What are your goals for the internship?
- What would you like to learn?
- Are you interested in more than one internship? (ex: Blogging and PR combo)
- What made you apply?
- Are you fluent in any other languages?
- List your social media handles.