Social Media Internship
Description: You will be the social media assistant for Ladybossblogger.com (LBB). This will include crafting strategic marketing plans for each social media outlet, including but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube. You will create engaging content and start conversations online to engage with potential and existing clients.
Qualifications: You must have an eye for design/branding and love empowering and elevating women since you will be featuring female entrepreneurs and their businesses from all around the world. Graphic design skills are a plus, but not required.
Job Function: Writing, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions
Salary Level: Unpaid, can be for credit
Desired Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 or 12-month term
Approximate Hours Per Week: 5-40
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Social Media Internship.
Answer the following questions in the body of your email.
- How many hours can you commit per day/week? (5-45 hours? How many hours each day? What specific time like 2-6pm? M-F? Weekends?)
- What timeframe can you commit for the internship? (6 months or 12 months?)
- Are you doing this for credit? If so, which semester/summer?
- What are your goals for the internship?
- What would you like to learn?
- Are you interested in more than one internship? (ex: Blogging and PR combo)
- What made you apply?
- Are you fluent in any other languages?
- List your social media handles.