Description: You will manage the YouTube Channel for Ladybossblogger.com (LBB). This will include creating content that is engaging and relevant. You will create a 1-month plan to showcase your posting schedule and content creation ideas.
Qualifications: You must know how to operate a video camera and have an eye for design/branding. Final Cut Pro or iMovie skills are a plus, but not required. You must also love reading about female entrepreneurs and their journeys and be a good commentator.
Job Function: Writing, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions
Salary Level: Unpaid, can be for credit
Desired Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 or 12-month term
Approximate Hours Per Week: 5-40
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Video Internship.
Answer the following questions in the body of your email.
- How many hours can you commit per day/week? (5-45 hours? How many hours each day? What specific time like 2-6pm? M-F? Weekends?)
- What timeframe can you commit for the internship? (6 months or 12 months?)
- Are you doing this for credit? If so, which semester/summer?
- What are your goals for the internship?
- What would you like to learn?
- Are you interested in more than one internship? (ex: Blogging and PR combo)
- What made you apply?
- List your social media handles.