Inside Sales Representative
When we launched in 2010 SinglePlatform was named one of “America’s Most Promising Startups” by Businessweek. Close to a decade later, and after being acquired by Endurance International Group in 2016, we’re thriving and looking to grow our dynamic NYC team. Our goal at SinglePlatform is to help small businesses get discovered everywhere that matters online. Our suite of products and dedicated services are trusted by over 40,000 locations across the US and Canada. Here at SP, we live by our work hard, play hard mentality. Learn more about opportunities below and become part of our team!
What you will be doing:
- This role kicks off with our unbeatable training program. Dive into a week of training with a seasoned Sales Manager to learn how our business and selling process works.
- Next, you’ll move over to the prospecting zone, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our sales process through hands-on learning for two months.
- After you’ve mastered prospecting, you’ll continue on to full cycle training. Here, you’ll take on responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing deals.
- Along the way you’ll be improving your skill set, working with a dedicated team, and enhancing your knowledge about our industry.
What You Bring to the Table:
- No sales experience required
- Your determination to succeed matches our desire for you to succeed
- You’re coachable, flexible and self-motivated
- You’re ready to learn from an experienced group of sales professionals
- You’re an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
- You’re a natural leader and achiever
- You’re able to think dynamically and speak eloquently
Why work for SinglePlatform?
- Enjoy frequent company happy hours and beer cart Fridays
- Participate in sales floor contests, celebratory outings, and team dinners
- Top earners are rewarded with all-expenses-paid tropical vacations and other great perks
- Great company swag
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission opportunity
- Clearly established career development with ongoing training and support
- Generous PTO, accrue 4 weeks annually
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- Exciting, fun work environment surrounded by like-minded individuals
- A chance to focus on personal development and sales skills