Financial Analyst - Service Division (Req 118562)
We are looking for a hard-working individual with a positive attitude to contribute to a great Finance team. Our charter is to understand and influence the business in making the right trade-offs and proactively find efficiencies. The ideal candidate will work closely with multiple levels of a dynamic business and has the opportunity to drive division-wide projects and initiatives in the areas of reporting, planning and analysis for Service Division.
- Extract data sets, perform analyses, build actionable reports and financial models
- Initiate and maintain coverage of relevant business metrics on regular basis to help identify and analyze critical issues, risks and opportunities
- Partner with business teams for systems and business processes improvements
- Perform various ad hoc analysis including scenario planning
- Support period close processes, preparation of financial packages and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience (with emphasis on forecasting and financial analysis)
- Must be hard-working with a positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a team
- Sense of ownership, urgency, intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn and improve
- Independent and critical thinker, analytical, fast-learner and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving and strong analytical skills with the ability to get things done
- Excellent communication skill and ability to build strong working relationships with business partners with different levels of management and groups within an organization.
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel modeling
- Proficiency with SAP/TM1 or other comparable ERP and reporting/forecasting tools
- Open for challenges of fast-paced environment
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 year of experience.
JOB ID: 118562