HR Intern (Req 119517)
KLA-Tencor is looking for two high-energy and learned HR interns for some exciting projects this coming summer in the sunny and exciting high tech haven of Silicon Valley!
This position delivers high quality analysis, problem solving, and human capital management recommendations to HR and business leaders at KLA-Tencor while participating in the execution of corporate level project(s). The individual in this role will assume responsibility for all or part of a major HR project in alignment with HR strategic and/or operational goals and will interact with both the corporate team to which they are assigned and the greater HR community to complete the assigned project(s).
Potential project topics could include skill development, career paths, job leveling, knowledge retention, future trends in work etc. All projects will involve data collection and analysis, literature review, employee interviews and presentations.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to apply concepts and theories from behavioral and management sciences to achieve organizational capability and competitive advantage
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; team player; customer and results oriented; positive influencing skills
- Must demonstrate perseverance, team work
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business units and corporate functions and partner with individuals across different geographies, as needed
- Curiosity about how the different parts of a business works
- Currently enrolled in 2 year graduate program in HR/OD with immigration authorization to undertake corporate internship projects.
JOB ID: 119517