Senior Development and Database Coordinator
DREAM (formerly known as Harlem RBI), an award-winning youth development organization, is seeking a Senior Development and Database Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Development Operations, the Senior Development and Database Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day functions of the Development team cross-functionally and will lead much of the team’s work with analytics and Salesforce.
Like all DREAM employees, the Senior Development and Database Coordinator should demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of DREAM and should have substantial expertise in all areas of responsibility. Come join an organization that was recently recognized as one of the “50 Best Non-Profits to Work For” by The Nonprofit Times.
- 2-3 years of Salesforce experience required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptionally organized with meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent time-management skills: a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and follow-through;
- Demonstrated success in juggling multiple projects and competing priorities to achieve all deadlines;
- Experience in development and fundraising preferred;
- A team player mindset is a must!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Analytics and Salesforce:
- Serve as the point person for the team’s use of Salesforce, collaborating with a system administrator and various team members on day-to-day records, upkeep, maintenance, and reconciliation.
- Lead system improvement, utilization, and innovation in Salesforce, including identifying new tools for integration and developing KPI reporting tools.
Development Strategy and Growth:
- Collaborate with the Director of Development Operations to build a Development research function, creating a process and systems for creation and utilization.
- Support leadership and Major Gifts team by providing briefings for leadership fundraising visits and meetings.
- Support the Grants, Communications, Major Gifts, and Events sub-teams with day-to-day needs, including copy editing, grant reports, managing corporate website inquiries and events, and more.
- Assist the Development Team at large by coordinating donor site visits, supporting with budget tracking, and other supports as needed.
DREAM salary is highly competitive and commensurate with experience. All full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, a 403(b) retirement account, twenty days paid vacation per year and access to a full range of social services through our Employee Assistance Program.