Graphic Design Internship
Description: You will manage and create designs for the LadyBossBlogger online store. This includes but is not limited to apparel, accessories, home and living designs.
Qualifications: You must know how to use Photoshop or Illustrator and have an eye for design/branding.
Job Function: Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising
Salary Level: Unpaid, can be for credit
Desired Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 or 12-month term
Approximate Hours Per Week: 5-40
Please apply by emailing email@example.com. Attach your resume and cover letter and answer the following questions in the body of your email.
- How many hours can you commit per day/week? (5-45 hours? How many hours each day? What specific time like 2-6pm? M-F? Weekends?)
- What timeframe can you commit for the internship? (6 months or 12 months?)
- Are you doing this for credit? (If so, which semester/summer? *Credit is prefered*)
- What are your goals for the internship?
- What would you like to learn?
- Are you interested in more than one internship? (ex: Blogging and PR combo)
- What made you apply?
- Are you fluent in any other languages? (We currently have Spanish, Chinese, and Swahili pages, but would love to add more languages to the mix)
- List your social media handles.