· Assist with oversight of day to day operations of programming
· Ensure participants are organized onsite according to program details. Rotate children based on schedule
· Review and follow policies/procedures. Inform program director of any policies not reflecting programmatic changes.
· Maintain and update on ongoing participant database information. Ensure all parent packets (electronic and hard copy) are completed and filed timely.
· Ensure volunteers/staff are consistent with educating participants on program rules and expectations. Monitor incentive programs for positive behaviors.
· Assist in creating, obtaining and reviewing weekly lesson plans
· Assist program director in ensuring curriculum is updated as needed and followed by volunteers and staff
· Assist with review, complete, monitor, and maintain call logs, brochures, handbooks, and homework logs.
· As advised by the program director, contact parents as needed regarding any concerns or issues.
· As advised by the program director, maintain contact with school principals, counselors, advocates.
· Attend recruiting events and post any volunteer openings to websites. Currently using - Sign-up Genius and google docs
· Attend any intern related recruitment events and post any openings to websites.
· Review, maintain, and follow processes and procedures for all programming: sports, arts, mentoring, tutoring, and case management.
· Assist with actively identify community partners that can buddy with the organization to provide opportunities and services
· Assist with provision of quarterly training for volunteers, staff, and interns: behavioral guidelines, conflict resolution, behavioral interventions, child/youth development, child abuse reporting, bullying, cultural competency.
· Document and maintain proper documentation of incident reports, driver logs, student files, employee files, and volunteer files.
· Delegate Table to Table pickups and van inspection/gas up
· Monitor and report participant outcomes
· Meet weekly with volunteers/staff for updates, issues/concerns.
· Attend and provide reports for quality improvement monthly meeting
· Attend interdisciplinary meetings
· Audit files monthly (employee, participants, volunteers, VISTA, Interns)
· Assist with completion of monthly newsletter