Club Pilates Internship
Applications for Full-Time Internship being accepted at two Club Pilates locations:
Club Pilates Westmont: 810 E Ogden Avenue Westmont, IL 60559
Club Pilates Oak Park: 704 Lake Street Oak Park, IL 60301
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Club Pilates is the largest network of Reformer-based group Pilates studios in the world, with more than 650 locations slated to be open by the end of 2019. Ranked as the Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 and 500 two years running and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2019 Franchise 500 for the third year running, Club Pilates provides an established executive model and completely scalable business to make the possibilities endless!
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nationwide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
Club Pilates Westmont & Oak Park are now hiring for Full Time Internships
POSITION: The purpose of the Internship is to assist the General Manager with the day-to-day operations of running a small boutique fitness studio. The position will require an individual to wear multiple hats, bringing real life exposure to the reality of owning and operating a business in the fitness industry. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
Schedule: The position will be 40 hours/week for 12-16 weeks with an opportunity for employment at the completion of the program. The schedule will rotate with varying shifts (open, close, weekends, etc). The studio is open 7 days a week with classes as early as 5:30am and as late as 7:30pm. Events in and outside of the studio are held monthly and might require outside of studio work.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to help achieve monthly team sales goals
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Provide exceptional level of customer service at the studio to all clients and existing
members via face-to-face service, phone and email.
- Become proficient at Club Ready software to execute sales, troubleshoot client account inquiries, and identify possible sales opportunities
- Contact prospects/leads to schedule Club Pilates Intro classes and enroll them in a membership
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures relating to customers
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Organize and participate in as many networking/community events and studio promotions as possible to be scheduled with the General Manager
- Other responsibilities as assigned
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
· Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, and private training
· Work primarily evenings and weekends
· Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must have proficient computer skills
· Occasional travel may be required for community events
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
· This position offers a monthly stipend with the opportunity to earn commission on new sales agreements.
· Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management, as well as instructor positions. These studios are the first two of six being developed in the western suburbs. Opportunity to grow into a full-time position
Email a cover letter with the intended start date, if there are college/university requirements that must be met, and a resume to email@example.com