Chief of Staff Intern
NOTE: This internship is for academic credit only. All candidates must be current graduate or undergraduate students, and should be able to fulfill a 6 month commitment.
Are you interested in managing a wide variety of projects at a growing start-up? Are you the type of person who enjoys leading and organizing people to complete a goal? If you possess strong managerial skills, problem-solving skills, and have the ability to work well with others, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, reliable, passionate, and has the ability to work independently and problem-solve. At NYMM, we pride ourselves in offering interns a place where they can explore and learn skills that will help them pursue their professional goals.
- A passion for NYMM’s messages and values
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and other interns in order to complete assigned projects
- Ability to research and problem-solve when issues arise
- Come up with innovative approaches to tackle assigned projects
- Ability to work about 15 hours per week in the fall/spring and/or 20 hours in the
Summer for 6 consecutive months
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- An interest in helping a growing start-up improve overall team function
- Attend team weekly meetings and assist with project communication and projection assignment.
- Assist with recruitment needs and talent management issues as related to assigned projects
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills. Interns will be required to develop and implement plans in order to complete projects.
- Oversee and direct giveaway projects and promotions
- Manage a team. Either Marketing, Public Relations, Web Development, Business Development, Talent Management, Graphic Design, Photography, or Editorial teams.
Only applications with a cover letter and résumé will be considered. Send application to email@example.com
New York Minute Magazine is a growing online startup with a virtual office. We look for interns that approach everything they do with integrity, passion, hard work, and, most importantly, a measure of levity and accessible mirth. We want go-getters of gaiety that can hit the ground running with a positive, down-to-earth attitude. Our internships are remote with flexible hours. Find out more about us on http://newyorkminutemag.com and follow us on social media.