International Ambassadorship Internship - Live Online Cultural Exchange
The first step to applying to ThinQ.tv is to ATTEND THE LIVE INFO SESSION on Thursdays at 5:30pm Pacific Daylight Time (8:30pm Eastern Daylight Time). Join the live session by clicking JOIN CONVERSATION on the http://ThinQ.tv home page. If you must access the interview by phone, download the JITSI app in advance and join the THINQTV chatroom. Please TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO JOIN THE SESSION ON YOUR OWN. Do not wait for us to invite you.
Seeking engaging self-starters to coordinate live online thought-provoking conversations about international cultures. Successful candidate(s) will gain leadership skills and user research experience while using technology to foster people-to-people ambassadorship and encourage conversations about other cultures.
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork with in-person and remote colleagues
- Researching user behavior to define effective methods for fostering online community
- Invite International organizations to participate in live online conversations
- Participate in live conversations by asking relevant questions
- Recruit regular users to the platform
- Demonstrated an ability to accomplish goals through previous academic, volunteer, or work experience
- Excellent conversational and writing skills
Supervisor Title: Founder and CEO
Please send resume to info@Thinq.TV
Students may receive course credit for internship. Staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.
Scottsdale based interns will work in our offices 10 hours per week on a schedule of your choosing any time during business hours (MTThF 9:00am - 5:00pm).