Entry Level Developer
Are you interested in working with the independent software company?
Pythonwise is looking for talented engineers for a full time position.
- During planning, you discover the true complexity behind the product manager’s ideas
- During development, you design test cases, and when you find ambiguities, you confer with the product manager to ensure the team is heading in the right direction
- You write automated regression tests
- You inspire the developers to deliver a high quality product, and are able to communicate to teams from different departments
- Afterwards, you discover those critical bugs that only a professional tester can find.
You have a Masters degree in computer science or related field
- You can read, modify and write code from scratch - some/all; C++, C#, Java
- You always know one more way to improve things – and you know when “good” is “good enough”
- You can use “agile”, “process”, and “documentation” in one sentence and feel comfortable with it
- You know about structured project life-cycles and what it is good for – and what it is not
- You have good communication skills
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience by working with Testing Specialists in many different projects and industries.
- We have developed one of the best learning and training platforms exclusively for our employees. To build better testers.
- Our office culture is relaxed, yet driven and focused. We want our employees to love coming to work.
- We will sponsor H1B .
- Health Insurance.
$45/hour or $ 90000 / annum