Entry Level Inside Sales Representative
At Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With nearly 5,000 clients and 6 locations across the U.S., we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We’re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we’ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you’ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we’re looking for you!
Location: Austin, TX
Pay: Base + Commission (Average Annualized Compensation: $40-50k+)
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Hours: 7:00am - 3:45pm, Monday – Friday
The Job in a Nutshell:
Logical Position would not be where we are today without the talent of our incredible sales teams and we are looking for the next superstars to join the family. We are looking for upbeat, positive people who are money-motivated and want a fun, competitive work environment. You will work as part of our Austin sales team, contacting current users of Search Engine Marketing for consultative performance evaluations. The Digital Marketing Specialist is often the first impression of Logical Position for our prospective clients, so confident, professional communication skills are a must!
What You Will Love Doing:
- Prospecting (cold-calling) for golden leads for your pipeline (50-65 calls/day on average)
- Engaging phone prospects in smart, consultative dialogue
- Staying current on internet marketing trends and how to leverage them through meetings and on-going training
- Problem-solving and presenting advertising account analyses for new clients
To Fit the Bill:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Positive attitude and go-getter mentality
- Quick, eager learner
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.