Jr Project Manager/Scrum Master
High performers. Positive thinkers. Passionate drivers. Results-driven achievers. Team players. Those are the natural leaders we’re looking for to help our premier clients solve difficult business problems. As a Crew212 Consultant, you will gain exposure to a variety of roles and experiences working on business or technology projects. Every day in this ambiguous and ever-changing environment is an exciting opportunity to learn, and we will help you through support and training to build the tools you need to succeed. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Crew212 Jr Project Manager/Scrum Master, your responsibilities may include:
- Coaching and facilitation in adherence to the clients’ project principles
- Collaborating with the Project Manager/ Leader in the planning, execution and implementation of projects
- Facilitating the implementation and continuous improvement to maximize business benefit
- Striving to accomplish stated project objectives while managing the constraints of the project management methodology
- Maintaining the progress and interaction between the project team to reduce risk and encourage open communication
- Completing daily tasks such as maintaining project plans, managing calendars, completing reports, status updates and participating in team/stakeholder meetings, etc.
*Note: As a consultant, the specific responsibilities of a Crew212 Jr PM/SM will vary by project and client. With our many clients’ varied expectations in mind, the Crew212 program looks for that “perfect match” between your characteristics and our client needs.
Crew212 Jr Project Manager/Scrum Masters possess the following traits:
- Effective communication and leadership skills: Can plan and execute effective communication with the immediate project team, external client resources, and third-party vendors; excels in team environments; learns quickly and helps build innovative solutions for our clients
- Client service mindset: Focuses on client priorities first, helping to drive project goals and milestones above all else
- Creative problem solving: Project performance measurement using appropriate tools and techniques, ability to identify problems or gaps in success and independently drive creative solutions, gaining buy-in from stakeholders and project team
- Attention to detail: Must stay on top of details such as project life cycle process, task management, budgets, important dates and scheduling, manage details to ensure a successful project implementation
- Organization: Ability to manage multiple project plans, resources, budgets and schedules while maintaining accuracy and handling fine details to ensure completion within time, scope, and budget
- Strong work ethic: Work hard and go the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of related work or internship experience
- We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
Start dates of August 2019, January 2020, or June 2020.