High performers. Positive thinkers. Passionate drivers. Results-driven achievers. Team players. Those are the natural leaders we’re looking for to help our premier clients solve difficult business problems. As a Crew212 Consultant, you will gain exposure to a variety of roles and experiences working on business or technology projects. Every day in this ambiguous and ever-changing environment is an exciting opportunity to learn, and we will help you through support and training to build the tools you need to succeed. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Crew212 Developer, your responsibilities may include:
- Utilizing technical skills such as Java, .NET, C, C#, SQL, etc.
- Understanding of database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- General understanding of development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.), business process mapping, process modeling, business requirements gathering and testing
- Working with client-specific technology as required; varying from mobile development, front-end, back-end development, database, etc.
- Helping clients solve complex business challenges related to technology
*Note: As a consultant, the specific responsibilities of a Crew212 Software Developer will vary by project and client. With our many clients’ varied expectations in mind, the Crew212 program looks for that “perfect match” between your characteristics and our client needs.
Crew212 Developers possess the following traits:
- Client service mindset: Can act as a point of contact for resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Analytical mindset centered around process and data analysis: Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates technical design documents, and performs program coding and testing
- Attention to detail: Designs, develops, and implements web-based and/or full stack application development to support business requirements
- Strong work ethic: Works hard and goes the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS or IS), Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or any related degree or internship experience
- 0-2 years of related work or internship experience
- We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
Hiring for August 2019, January 2020, and May 2020.