Mu Sigma is the world’s largest big data analytics and decision sciences company, helping enterprises systematize better data-driven decision making. The company’s interdisciplinary approach and integrated ecosystem of platform, processes and people are redefining how companies approach problem solving in areas of marketing, risk and supply chain. With more than 3,500 decision scientists working across 10 industries, Mu Sigma is consistently validated as the preferred decision sciences and analytics partner for 140 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Fresher or Under-Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Statistics/ Economics/ Liberal Arts/ Engineering/ Science
What You Will Do
You will be working in Client Services
Our client’s work will create a variety of challenging opportunities for you, ranging from analyzing the chemical backings of pharmaceutical drugs, to optimizing the global supply chains of consumer product companies, to helping banks turn fraud detection into improved consumer experiences.
You will be assigned to a client location and work as a member of the globally distributed Mu Sigma team. You will be the conduit between the client and the delivery team in India. Establishing communication will be a major focus of your role. You will:
- Engage with clients to understand their business challenges
- Gather client requirements and provide context to the offshore teams based out of Bangalore, India
- Experience working in a global delivery model alongside offshore teams to solve data-intensive problems using Mu Sigma’s analytical frameworks and tools
- Present the results of the work to the client’s senior management, offering actionable insights and recommendations that lead to measurable business impact
- Build relationships with clients, helping them improve their consumption of analytics to drive their business operations and decision-making
While other analytics firms operate on a project-to-project basis, we’re different. We operate problem-to problem, helping our clients make better decisions in a world of muddy, inter-connected business challenges. In parallel, we also help our clients adopt a fundamentally new approach to decision making – a new art of problem solving. As a team member, you will be part of that client transformation.
What you will bring to the Table
At Mu Sigma you’ll hear the phrase “Learning over Knowing.” It’s one of our guiding principles, and we expect every Mu Sigma associate to demonstrate a passion for learning. In addition, we look for:
- Curiosity: possess childlike curiosity, a questioning mindset and hunger to learn with a critical eye who values contrarian thinking
- Business Acumen: Ability to understand and comprehend business problems, present the results of the work to the client's senior management, offering actionable insights and recommendations to help drive measurable business impact
- Engagement: Engage with clients by building relationships and helping enterprises develop a new culture of data driven decision making, communicate and coach people within Mu Sigma to foster a result oriented team
- Grit: Profess passion and perseverance to achieve goals by working in a global delivery model to solve data-intensive business problems
What you will Gain from the Experience
· Autonomy: We’ll encourage you to be an entrepreneur, pioneer, and problem solver with irreverence towards the status quo. You’ll participate in experiential learning environments, helping top global brands solve tough problems. You will also be trained by experts in personal and leadership skills needed for your role
· Mastery: We’ll invest in building your interdisciplinary skills in the white-hot field of analytics and decision sciences. Engaging with and rotating across our cross-industry client base will broaden your perspectives even more
· Growth: Fast track your career. Engage with top executives and drive your own business engagement within your first 3 years
· Exposure: Learn valuable business principles from across our diverse cross-industry client base, understand their problems, and help architect the solutions
· Purpose: We’ll help you participate in something bigger than just you. That purpose being to create a new art of problem solving in our clients
The value you will gain from training for and working as a Client Services professional with Mu Sigma will go far beyond helping you learn the ropes and effectively executing your responsibilities. It will give you a substantial edge over your peers and make you ready for the jobs of the future. It’s going to be a thrilling journey to see yourself evolve into who you really want to be. No matter who you are, what you studied, we are going to make you an extreme self-starter.
Start your journey with an India immersion experience
India has transformed into a rich source of talent, ideas, and innovation, and it's our hub for innovation, scale, and automation. So, we established the Program for Global Associates as a part of Mu Sigma University, bringing new hires to Bangalore for a stint of 9 months. The curriculum combines immersive, workshop-based learning with on-the-job mentoring, and both educating the new associates and inculcating them in the ways of Mu Sigma.
The Junior Associate, Client Services position and the Program for Global Associate are only open to those legally authorized to work in the US for any employer.