This is a temporary intern position. Duties include rendering a variety of 3D imagery. This position receives tasks from the Lab Manager and CGI Project Manager.
· Render set imagery as per the approved outline from Design.
· Render product silos.
· Create strip-ins and vistas for Lab use.
· Create different product finishes if a client requires it.
· Assist other Lab personnel with image developing and preparation of working files.
· Complete basic Photoshop tasks under supervision of a Staff Digital Artist.
· Ability to follow complex instructions.
· Ability to apply instructions and/or guidelines as appropriate in the performance of support activities.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to determine work priorities.
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and AutoDesk.
· Knowledge of digital rendering techniques.
Interns will work directly with the department lead. To insure that the intern has a constructive and informative experience at the Shadowlight Group, the following are the responsibilities of the department lead:
· Conveying what is expected of them in the Shadowlight work environment.
· Provide the Culture Statement and review it with the intern.
· Cover what is expected from them in terms of breaks/downtime, overall attitude, and effort.
· Showing the intern around areas and tools that they will need for future tasks, upon the first day of the intern’s arrival.
· Introducing the intern to all members of the Lead’s team.
· Assigning the intern to assist different team members throughout the internship, to ensure a well-rounded learning experience.
· Assigning the intern a variety of tasks throughout the internship, and providing an introductory explanation of the tasks.
· Tasks should be assigned appropriately for the amount of time the intern will be present.
· Assigned tasks should relate to the Department Lead’s field of work.
· Participation in any student reviews required by the intern’s institution.
· In the unlikely case that the intern is non-cooperative, irresponsible, tardy, or otherwise unable to work, this information must be relayed to the Student Coordinator immediately.