Sales/Business Development Associate
Kforce is looking for bold, uncompromising outside sales hunters to bring our solutions and services to market, and in the process, we will teach you how to unleash your full potential. Good news is... Kforce is publicly traded and ranked in the Top 5 of Staffing Firms in the US. Our clients are some of the best known in the World, you wear their products, you use their technology, and bank at their financial institutions.
Our Sales Associates play a critical role in fueling Kforce’s growth by connecting Great People and Clients together. This key role drives the growth of the Firm through identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging Kforce as their staffing vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset.
Training and Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be successful!
· You will receive individual and classroom training designed for sales and recruiting professionals.
· Opportunity for job shadowing and mentorship from senior team members.
· Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
· Scheduled one on one and group meetings with your leader.
· Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns, meetings, speakers, and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Generating sales leads through referrals, networking, social media, internet research and direct contact.
· Schedule and attend client meetings, with the goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services and project solutions.
· Negotiate with client to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
· Manage these relationships throughout the assignment to expand Kforce presence within your existing client accounts.
· Collaborate with your Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
What we are looking for from you…
· One to three years of “sales related” experience
· Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
· Enjoys working with and being part of team
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
· Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match and 17 days PTO
· Annual performance incentive tip for top performers across the company
· Employee stock purchase program and other employee discounts
· We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted