Kforce is looking for bold, uncompromising sales driven individuals to connect our clients with great candidates, and in the process, we will teach you how to unleash your full potential. Good news is... Kforce is publicly traded and ranked in the Top 5 of Staffing Firms in the US. Our clients are some of the best known in the World, you wear their products, you use their technology, and bank at their financial institutions.
Our Recruiters play a critical role in fueling Kforce’s growth by connecting Great People together. This key role executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates, to be precisely matched to fit our client’s requirements. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset.
Training and Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be successful!
· You will receive individual and classroom training designed for sales and recruiting professionals.
· Opportunity for job shadowing and mentorship from senior team members.
· Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
· Scheduled one on one and group meetings with your leader.
· Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns, meetings, speakers, and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Prospect new candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs and internet research.
· Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements.
· Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions.
· Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, coordinating interview and follow up activities.
· Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, and other terms of employment.
· Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
What we are looking for from you…
· One to three years of “sales related” experience
· Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
· Enjoys working with and being part of team
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
· Highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K match, maternity/paternity leave and paid time off
· Annual performance incentive trip for top performers across the company
· Employee stock purchase program and other employee discounts
· We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted