Associate Brand Manager Intern
Kimberly-Clark is a proud sponsor of National Black MBA Sept. 24-28th in Houston TX and Prospanica Oct. 30th- Nov. 1st. We look forward to meeting you and will be conducting onsite interviews. If you are not planning on attending, we will also be conducting video interviews. Please email your resume, role you are interested in, and the conferences you are attending to firstname.lastname@example.org and connect on Linked In. Check out www.careersatkc.com.
For 140+ years, Kimberly-Clark has challenged conventional wisdom to reimagine how we can better serve our consumers and impact the world around us. We invented new product categories and built an $18+ billion global business with top brands such as Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark -home to original brands, and original thinkers like you.
ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER INTERN
Work Type: Full-time
Locations: Neenah, WI
Start Dates: May 2020
Our success stems from placing consumers, users and customers at the center of everything we do. By nurturing and growing our core brands, and creating new markets to meet emerging personal needs of our consumers and users, we make essential products that make life better.
Kimberly-Clark Consumer Marketing is based out of Neenah, WI. Associate Brand Management interns are assigned projects offering hands-on experience and skills-application, with specific, measurable objectives aligning with core priorities of the Brand. Interns will be equipped through on-boarding and on-going development to act with freedom in delivering both their personal and professional goals. Types of exposure include strategic brand development, annual business plans, and/or customer-focused programs.
- Conducting in-depth analysis to identify problems, find trends, make hypothesis, create compelling stories and make sound recommendations about the brand, competitive, category, customer or consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and market performance.
- Owning and managing projects aligned to the development of customer specific commercial programs that integrate the brand / shopper and customers’ goals in support of the brand commercial plan.
- Development and implementation planning of distribution, packaging, shelving and merchandising strategies and plans.
- Exposure to the development of brand strategies and commercial programs.
- 1st year MBA student with an emphasis in Marketing
- 2 to 3 years previous business experience
- Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis.
- Relocation to Neenah, WI is required for the summer. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Grad Date Range: May/June 2021