DentaQuest is hiring a Strategic Sourcing Analyst for our Charlestown, MA headquarters!
The Strategic Sourcing Analyst for collects, evaluates and analyzes supplier data to the support the vendor governance process including: supplier outreach, scorecard development and meeting facilitation, spend/market analysis, RFX development and execution, contract negotiation support and documentation.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Develops and maintains Vendor Management process documentation. Develops and publishes supplier communications to suppliers and the internal community. Maintain vendor database, supports KPI development and tracking. Prepare organizational, industry and supplier market outlooks. Understand and track performance of organization’s spend, supplier market, costs and tiers of suppliers. Collect and evaluates information about potential suppliers including reference checks, financial review, evaluating risks, and other business data as required. Working with Category Managers, develops quarterly business review packages; participate in supplier meetings. Actively assists with vendor reviews and dispute resolutions including vendor issue log tracking and facilitating issue closure. Analyzes information and evaluates results to develop best solution. Create and manage execution of RFXs and auctions, including post event evaluation. Uses analytic techniques to support vendor evaluations. Continuously evaluate purchasing programs and vendors to identify opportunities for improvement and streamlining. Ability to negotiate contracts under direction of Category Manager. Supports teams by assisting with various departmental initiatives and projects; Other duties as needed or required. Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 5 years’ experience in strategic sourcing or strategic purchasing organization.
- Strong ability to read/interpret and write/complete/produce documents.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating meetings.
- Successful experience in purchasing high-volume purchases in an interactive team environment.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong written, verbal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.