My Recruiting Assistant is looking for an enthusiastic video production intern to join our marketing team. The main focus of this position will be creating video content for our social media and educational platforms. The individual will be involved in all aspects of video production including: production set-up, camera work, editing, and content distribution. This is a great opportunity for the right individual as they can help craft new ideas and be an integral part of developing new series.
This internship will help you acquire new skills and provide you with knowledge of various video and marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain real-world experience and it will help prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
Flexible hours available.
- Responsible for video production setup when needed – cameras, lighting, set staging
- Filming and camera operations
- Create/produce/edit video content to social media platforms
- Initiate and create new social video concepts
- Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content for social video projects
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of video production and editing techniques
- Experience with various cameras and audio equipment for video production
- Strong storytelling ability through the use of video
- Understanding of the use of video in multi-media applications including web, social media and traditional media venues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for athletics and Volleyball a plus!