1. Responsible for the testing of APIs and excipients, intermediate products, finished products and stability test samples for international projects;
2. Responsible for translating foreign pharmacopoeias and regulations related to QC and following latest changes to them;
3. Participate in the drafting of quality standards, testing procedures and records of raw materials, intermediate products and finished products related to international projects;
4. Participate in the development and validation of HPLC and GC analytical methods for APIs, intermediate products and finished products related to international projects;
5. Responsible for drafting SOPs of the department and drafting, translating and proofreading the translation of documents to be submitted to government bodies;
6. Assist in audit and translation during client visits;
7. Assist other members of the team to achieve their goals;
8. Complete other tasks arranged by supervisor.