At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Conducts and delivers user experience (UX) design research work that meets or exceeds the stated business goals and which is clearly and objectively measured and reported to prove our return on design investment. Leads and crafts UX research to ensure excellence in research, facilitation, artifacts, presentation skills, and distilling actionable insights for partners. Partners effectively with other UX disciplines, business line clients, product and channel management, marketing, analytics, delivery PMO, Information Technology and other teams to strengthen relationships and understand the business while delivering solid research. Derives measurable objectives against which UX research work will be evaluated for success.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis on UX, design research, psychology, social science or another relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience
- One to three years of UX design research experience
- Familiar with a variety of research methodologies, when to apply them, and when to make tradeoffs
- Ability to deliver impactful and clear UX design research in a way that drives and directs better product/project outcomes
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to facilitate collaborative sessions
- Familiar with agile project management and how UX research functions within it
- Demonstrated analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Two to three years of UX Design Research experience
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40