Board Certified Behavior Analyst
“...[C]hildren identified early with autism and connected to services are more likely to reach their fullest potential.”
As of April 2018, incidences of autism diagnosis reached a ratio of 1:59 children by the age of eight years old across America. One out of every fifty-nine. When you consider how many people you directly or indirectly interact with on any given day, odds are very good that you are and will be interacting with an individual with autism. These are our children, siblings, friends; future coworkers, parents, employers, etc….
At Haugland Therapy Services, our goal is to provide services that will reinforce the potential in every child and/or adult living with autism, regardless of where they fit in the Autism Spectrum. We only hire staff who are patient, kind and adhere to an analytical approach to improving the lives of the individuals we serve. When you join Haugland, you’re joining a team of professionals dedicated to promoting independence, to improving the lives of clients and their families all across America, and to tearing down barriers that prohibit client potential.
Haugland Therapy Services is looking to add several full-time BCBA's (Board Certified Behavior Analysts) to our team. Positions are full-time and based in NW Columbus, Ohio. Some travel to client's locations may be required.
* BCBA certification or nearly completed certification REQUIRED .
*Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide initial consultation to new families in order to set up new programs and grow HTS's Consultation Program.
- Develop and supervise programs, to include supervision of staff
- Provide curriculum and behavioral consultation to parents/caregivers
- Provide assessment of skills as needed
- Write and oversee behavior intervention plans and treatment plans within child's school or home
- Advocate for parents regarding community resources and with school districts
- Recognize limits of family and problem-solve alternatives to meet the student's needs
- Travel to and from work areas/locations in personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement at $0.40 per mile for trips to work areas outside Franklin County)
- Record time spent with individual students and on specific duties
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required
*Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background checks.
* Must have BCBA (or certification nearly completed) to be considered. Extra or additional volunteer experience or programs completed are a plus. Please provide details in your resume or cover letter.
* Compensation TBD depending on experience and varies based on caseload. Typical full-time caseload is 6-10 cases.
Salary -- $55,000 and up per year TBD based on experience
* Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD and vacation) available after 90 days of employment. 401(k) with employer match up to 3% available after 6 months of full-time employment
* Submit resume as an attachment. Be sure to elaborate on your experience and professional development goals!
No phone calls please.
Haugland is an Equal Opportunity Employer