Paid Search Analyst (January start date)
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will begin January 27, 2020 with positions open in our Denver and Salt Lake City offices.
Interested in the developing world of digital marketing? Looking for an opportunity to grow analytic and creative skills? Keep reading.
The Analyst training program is the initial phase in a career track that builds mastery in online advertising as well as account management. This role is designed to provide you with the training required to drive demonstrable results on advertising campaigns ranging from $10,000-$500,000/month in budget. The role is expected to last for 12 months and end with a promotion into an Account Manager position.
At Metric Theory, all analysts are on the paid search track with a primary focus on Google and Bing. You’ll also gain exposure to other channels such as Paid Social and develop an understanding of the entire marketing funnel.
What happens during the initial phase?
You go through an extensive proven internal classroom and hands on training program led by the Metric Theory management team, which has a track record of developing over fifty Account Managers in the past five years. During the training, you will master ad copy writing, bidding & budget management, campaign architecture, remarketing & more. You will run analyses in Excel, Google Analytics and enterprise technology to increase revenue, improve ROI and grow the online advertising efforts of our clients across channels.
After the initial month of heavy training, we want to make sure you feel part of the action on the Account Services team. Therefore, you start to execute on live campaigns. You will be exposed to businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to 10-person eCommerce companies that rely on digital marketing to drive revenue.
The goal of the ongoing training program is to transition you to a full Account Management role where you will be responsible for your own client portfolio. Beyond the Account Manager role, we have opportunities to progress to a Senior Manager role after 3 years focusing on leading a team or a digital marketing specialty.
- University degree with strong academic performance (Minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Desire to become a pivotal player in a rapidly growing startup
- An inquisitive mind and comfortable with numbers; digital marketing is a data driven world
- Strong communication and social skills
- Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
- Demonstrable work ethic and drive for success
- Prior statistical, analytic or digital marketing background a plus
ABOUT METRIC THEORY
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Tireless focus on culture that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
- Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
- Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
- Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
- Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
- Generous paid time off including company-wide work from home week between Christmas and New Year’s, annual “work from anywhere” week, birthday PTO, and more
- Excellent medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k), monthly gym stipend, and pre-tax commuter benefit