Reinsurance Broker Internship
TigerRisk leads the industry in facilitating innovative reinsurance and capital markets solutions while also being integrally embedded within our clients' operations.
As a Reinsurance Broker Intern, you will work alongside the TigerRisk Capital Risk Advisory Team and will have access to learning more about reinsurance broking, risk mitigation solutions, contract negotiation, portfolio management and general reinsurance decision making for TigerRisk's current and prospective clients. Candidates need to have the ability to work both independently and as a powerful member of the team.
- Assist with reinsurance placements and client initiatives
- Assist in tracking and executing reinsurance placements
- Assist with the creation of client marketing materials
- Perform risk analysis and financial modeling
- Market research and analysis
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration – Finance, Risk Management, Mathematics, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point (Access experience a plus but not required)
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Legally authorized to work in the US
TigerRisk Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.