Client Integration Engineer (New Grad)
Fast track your career with Conversant’s New Grad Program. You’ll get to explore and discover what you want to do-and where you can have the greatest impact. As a New Grad you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference — each and every day. In addition, Associates will take part in leader talks, a formal mentorship program and numerous professional development courses.
About This Role
The Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within Conversant that combines aspects of a web technologist, consultant, business analyst, and solutions architect. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Conversant’s technology to achieve those goals through affiliate, media and agency platforms. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing client support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Integrate marketers into the Conversant system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements.
- Be involved with all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation, automated test setup and maintenance.
- Develop scripts and process data feeds to support new client initiatives.
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns.
- Test new integration deployments.
- Help support departmental initiatives to drive innovation.
- Work collaboratively with peers.
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered.
- Self-starter, able to keep up with industry trends.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills with abilities to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python).
- Internship experience with web applications or strong technical background is a plus.