Corporate Strategy Analyst
This is an entry-level position. Bachelors Degree required. We would also consider upcoming graduates in Winter 2019 or Spring 2020. Must be available to begin work between January and May of 2020.
As the world's largest office furniture company, Steelcase strives to unlock human promise. Using your creative, analytical, and interpersonal skills, you will help us drive growth and transform the future of work.
This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to work with our senior executives, supporting them with insights and analysis. As part of the role, you will help craft our strategic research, hypotheses, and execution. You will help synthesize important information surrounding large strategic initiatives, developing compelling and clear narratives.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING:
- Meaningful impact in a global organization starting your first day
- Challenging, stimulating work on strategic projects using both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- A highly collaborative culture with a diverse and talented group of colleagues
- Competitive compensation
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Critical Thinking: You thrive on analyzing situations using lateral thinking and structured problem-solving.
- Business Judgement: You have a knack for discerning and summarizing what matters and an ability to quickly understand complex business situations.
- An Eagerness to Learn: You want to increase your business knowledge and are a self-starter.
- Project & Self-Management: You establish deadlines and define next steps – for yourself and others.
- Communication Skills: You demonstrate strong written and presentation skills and can effectively communicate with senior executives. You can synthesize the most important elements of information.
Built on over 100 years of insights, Steelcase is the global leader in improving how people work, heal, and learn through a comprehensive portfolio of furnishings and services for the workplace, healthcare, and education.
We are a global company with over 12,000 employees around the world. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we are committed to integrity and doing the right thing for our customers, employees, business partners, and the environment.
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. Women, people of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else are all invited to apply.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.