Wealth Management/Financial Advisor Intern
· Budgets in excel using advance features and functions
· Track deliverables and deadlines using calendar and task software
· Lead quality assurance
· Monitor and report on project progress
· Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
· Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
· Evaluate and assess result of project
· Designs electronic filing system
· Reviews and approves supply requisitions
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measures results against standards; makes necessary adjustments
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Runs asset allocation reports. Prepares presentations. Writes articles.
Must have EXPERT level Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint skills. Attention to detail and strong writing skills required. Strong project management and organizational skills required.
Compensation is $18/hour. The intern would have daily exposure to one of the managing partners and would assist the office manager with daily tasks. It's a great chance to really learn the financial business from an industry veteran! This opportunity could eventually lead to a full-time sales development position.
Feltheimer Cohn & Associates, Inc.
53 W. Jackson Blvd., Ste. #556
Chicago, IL 60604
Feltheimer Cohn & Associates is a full-service financial advisory firm that provides tax-efficient solutions for professional service companies, businesses, families and individuals. We offer specific proficiency and experience in the evaluation, design, implementation and maintenance of corporate retirement plans, such as 401(k), profit-sharing and traditional and cash-balance defined benefit plans. As independent advisors, Feltheimer Cohn offers an unlimited universe of investments from which to choose.