Baby Imaging Specialist - Pasadena
We’re looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, loves providing outstanding customer service, is tech savvy, and most importantly, loves babies! Several of our successful Baby Imaging Specialists have come from child care environments (i.e., daycare, nanny, etc.), educational backgrounds (i.e., teacher, preschool, etc.), and high-end retail settings.
We will train you on the things unique to CranialTech if you bring your problem-solving skills and “can do” attitude.
At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
How you make an impact:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our patients (the babies!)
- Work as a team to complete a DSi® (3D image of the infant’s head used to create the DOC Band) for each baby
- Point person to calibrate, operate and ensure optimal performance of imaging equipment (DSi system)
- Schedule new patient and follow-up appointments into Intergy (Practice Management Software)
- Obtain, enter and process patient information in Intergy
- Medical office duties to include answering phones, clean patient rooms and room patients
How you show us what you’ve got:
- Experience in one of the following: caring for or working with infants/children, high-end retail, customer service, and/or teaching
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality is a MUST
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply them in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Capability to juggle many duties while keeping the patient experience the top priority
- Must be able to squat and bend
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must be able to position and handle patient to ensure DSi® images are captured
- Must be able move at a fast pace
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance