Business Intelligence Co-op
True Manufacturing is seeking a Business Intelligence Co-op to join us from January to August. The Business Intelligence Co-op will analyze data on different business or operations problems using business intelligence tools in order to provide insight for decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Break down a business or operations problem into the needed data.
- Interpret and validate given data.
- Identify possible variables needed for the analysis.
- Develop an approach for building a predictive/prescriptive model to solve the given problem.
- Compile and manipulate given data into a usable form.
- Interpret results of analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance in the office is required.
- This position requires work to be performed on-site at our corporate office and does not provide for working from home offices.
- Full time student, actively working towards a Bachelors or Masters in Business with emphasis in Business Intelligence or similar field required.
- Ability to manipulate and interpret large amounts of data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Business Intelligence software, Microsoft PowerPivot, Microsoft Power Query, and SQL Query preferred.
The duration of this co-op is January to August, Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company-paid background check required upon hire.