2020 Summer Internship Unilever- Marketing
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Summer Internship is the primary pathway to beginning a Marketing career at Unilever! The program introduces you to Unilever and its 400 incredible brands through a challenging and rewarding experience that marries the business needs of the company with your learning and development. As an intern, you are assigned a key business project within a brand team to fully own for the duration of the summer. Skill sets utilized and further developed during the Internship are presentation skills, team working, leadership, analytics, strategic thinking, and building insights into action to deliver business solutions.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
As a Marketing intern you will have the opportunity create solutions to real business challenges for your assigned brand team. Through their projects and teams, Interns are exposed to a wide array of brand marketing activities such as the development of new communication ideas, product development, market analysis creation of sub-brands, consumer and competitor research, and advertising or creative executions.
• You're a born leader:
You individually take on projects and run with them.
• You're a strategy guru:
You create data-driven strategies and make plans to execute.
• You're a dot connector:
You can learn to navigate a big organization!
• You love to win, and have fun doing it.
• You're a story teller:
You craft compelling stories to obtain senior stakeholder buy-in.
What You'll Need To Succeed
• Current college junior level pursuing Bachelor's degree, with a demonstrated interest in marketing and/or general management.
• The ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills; strategic thinking skills; proactivity and enthusiasm for work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; ability to be creative; and the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Ability to relocate and willingness to work at sales office locations across the US