Associate Project Engineer (19-0067)
Streck is recruiting for an Associate Project Engineer in the Technology Transfer area. This individual will be accountable for specific project deliverables as well as non-project and ad hoc tasks as assigned by department management or other company leaders. Primary focus will be in supporting routine new product and/or process improvement projects, in developing and quickly mastering skill sets related to validation protocol writing and execution, and in laying foundation for future subject matter expertise in targeted process areas within Operations.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare newly drafted or revisions to existing manufacturing work instructions for Production Management review and approval for use.
- Design and modify electronic worksheets and automated process tools for use by various departments, and execute and document formal test validations associated with implementation.
- Assist departments in execution of various preventive maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (biological systems, chemical, or related discipline), biochemistry, chemistry, or related field.
- Minimum of one year related work experience in an engineering/process improvement oriented role preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines and ISO Quality Systems preferred.
- Moderate to high proficiency in the application of Microsoft Excel software preferred.