Clinical Affairs Technician 1 (19-0085)
Streck is recruiting for a Clinical Affairs Technician within our newly created Clinical Affairs area. This position is responsible for executing data collection in accordance with written study protocols and procedures for the purpose of substantiating product performance claims to gain regulatory clearance. Projects may require familiarity with current scientific literature together with the capability to select and learn methods and techniques for obtaining solutions within generally defined practices and policies. Contacts are primarily with direct managers and others in the group for guidance and regarding updated project(s) status.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Execute data collection in accordance with written study protocols and procedures provided by management for the purpose of recording and documenting product “functionality” to substantiate FDA clearance or international regulatory submission(s).
- Work on real-time PCR machines (standard, real-time, droplet digital), preparing and sample loading for 96-well PCR machines.
- Collect, record, analyze and interpret experimental data and discuss results and interpretation of data with colleagues and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline is required. Advanced degree preferred. Relevant laboratory experience (one to three years) and performance may be substituted for an upper level degree or years of experience
- Candidate must have full understanding of and the ability to apply established principles, theories and concepts in area of responsibility.