Spaulding Ridge offers executive-level, practical advice to scale your business. Stated simply, we deliver best-in-cloud advisory and IT services.
We believe that all business is personal. Core to our values are our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our own team, and the global community. Spaulding Ridge is dedicated to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation to AIM, ELEVATE, and EVOLVE.
What You Will Do and Learn
We hire individuals that are passionate about solving problems and bringing innovative ideas to our clients and our team. As a small firm under rapid growth – you will be given the unique opportunity to gain hands on experience supporting our clients within our Anaplan practice.
We are looking for rock stars to join our band as an Solution Center Analyst.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Ability to collaborate with team members to build and implement technology that aligns with client business objectives.
- Ability to Identify issues and structural problems and generate actionable recommendations using Anaplan implementation methodologies.
- Ability to understand client business needs, goals and objectives and build models that will support those needs, goals and objectives.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Logistics, and/or Management Information Systems
- Strong skillset within Excel. Including an understanding of how to develop macros, and model large data sets utilizing Lookups and SumIf functions.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of Multi-Dimensional data architecture
What else to expect
As an employee of Spaulding Ridge, you will gain exposure to an early stage growth company providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values and as part of this effort, you will be given the opportunity to participate in SR’s day of service, giving back to our global community. We offer a competitive benefit package, including flexible time off, medical, dental, vision and life insurance and much more.
We take care of you! Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and Life insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid holiday time
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
Spaulding Ridge invests in the development of its diverse employees. We appreciate the unique skills and experience that each person brings to the company.
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.