Animal Care Summer Internship
Position Overview: CVFF’s Animal Health team is excited to offer a summer internship program for the summer of 2020. This position will work closely with our team and learn about our animal health and welfare programs. The internship will take place in central Pennsylvania. The individual will work with CVFF to complete tasks such as but not limited to the following:
- Assist with schedule, planning, and conduct our internal animal care audits.
- Collect information related to supplier agreements as updates are needed.
- Collect information related to projects to enhance animal care or production programs.
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- This is a full time, paid, 10-12 week position (35-40 hours per week) for summer of 2020
- Work will be completed at our CVFF office and in the field.
- Intern will work on various projects both with and without supervision following training.
- Intern will be responsible for completing an assigned project(s) and presenting this to senior leadership at the conclusion of the summer.
- Start date Mid-May to Early June.
Qualities of Ideal Candidate:
- Interest in pursuing a career or gaining experience in a real-world animal health & well-being position
- Junior/Senior. Sophomores may be considered.
- Good communicator