2020 Summer Intern: Manufacturing Engineering
Flight begins with you at Spirit AeroSystems, a place where you can explore your interests and grow your career by working on impactful projects. You can expect to:
· Learn the fabrication/assembling details of parts per engineering configuration.
· Work with machining, composite, sheet metal and rapid response planning.
· Configuration control of specific customer requirements and control the operations and parts that apply to a customer unit.
Regardless of discipline, as an Operations Engineering intern at Spirit, you will:
· Gain real-world practical and leadership skills through challenging hands-on opportunities.
· Connect with subject matter experts, mentors and decision makers.
· Be a part of an intern cohort that enjoys organized social, recreational and volunteer activities.
· You must be enrolled full time in a university degree program aligned to the area of internship - Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
· You must be a current sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.