In Product Marketing Intern (Summer 2020)
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
When you use a piece of software (i.e Netflix, Amazon, Mobile apps), do you wonder who comes up with the onboarding/getting started guidance? Do you have a passion for customer satisfaction and want to come up with ways to make it even better? If so, consider becoming an intern for the Adoption Marketing team at Citrix and see how we utilize digital tools to create an awesome experience for our customers.
We are looking for a top performer with a “get it done” attitude, detail-oriented, and great organization skills and that will work closely with the Adoption Marketing team. You will get first-hand experience with the software tools we leverage to communicate with our customers, perform analysis and gain insights on what works and what can be improved, and gain overall exposure working cross-functionality with Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Support.
- Data Driven Insights: Understand the customer experience and provide analytics on customer engagement with our in-product messaging programs. Identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights and additional testing initiatives.
- Organization: Manage incoming requests from other teams; Manage go live and disable dates for in-product campaigns; Maintain, clean up, organize our in-product tool.
- Quality: Ability to execute QA programs to verify in-product guides work across different browsers, operating systems and effectively launch high-quality in-product programs.
- Customer Empathy: Learn how to create clear, more compelling messaging that resonates with customers.
- Partnerships: Learn how to collaborate with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Customer Experience, Customer Success, and Technical Support) to build and execute in-product marketing programs, measure results, and optimize programs as needed.
- Currently enrolled student working towards a bachelors or masters degree at an accredited college or university
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while also paying close attention to details.
- Needs to have analytical skills and rigor
- Excel at problem-solving and trouble-shooting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters change, creativity, and flexibility
- Strong results orientation
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.