Financial Management Pathways Internship Student Trainee
As a Financial Management Student Trainee, you will:
- Serve as an Intern in the DFAS Internship Program performing a variety of assignments involving the practical application of financial principles, procedures, processes and regulations.
- Receive, review, and verify the validity and completeness of the appropriation, accounting or financial data, including disbursements and collections.
- Enter data into financial systems and corrects invalid or incorrect entries.
- Verify, balance, and reconcile detailed supporting documentation with listings, automated records, and/or reports.
- Assist in the preparation of recurring and special reports.
- All other duties as assigned.