2020 Summer Intern: Supply Chain Management
Flight begins with you at Spirit AeroSystems, a place where you can explore your interests and grow your career by working on impactful projects. As a Supply Chain Intern, you can expect to:
· Work with leaders to develop, analyze and maintain metrics for supply chain strategy.
· Analyze risk assessments and develop contingency/recovery plans.
· Run reports to ensure data accuracy and reconcile data discrepancies and correct errors.
· Interface with all levels of management within Spirit.
· Collaborate and utilize your interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with internal and external contacts.
· Solve problems, negotiate and prioritize work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Gain real-world practical and leadership skills through challenging hands-on opportunities.
· Connect with subject matter experts, mentors and decision makers.
· Be a part of an intern cohort that enjoys organized social, recreational and volunteer activities.
· You must be enrolled full time in a university degree program aligned to the area of internship.
· You must be a current sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).