2020 Summer Intern: Facilities Business Management
Flight begins with you at Spirit AeroSystems, a place where you can explore your interests and grow your career by working on impactful projects.
As a Facilities Business Management Intern, you can expect to:
· Plan, commit and control resources to satisfy global customer, program, and business requirements.
· Direct the development, integration, implementation and management of new or revised programs, plans, strategies, or processes.
· Authorize changes to work statements using a formal directive system.
· Develop control systems, maintain status information of program and customer commitments and monitor compliance to plan.
· Interface with management from many organizations to provide leadership and coordination.
· Gain real-world practical and leadership skills through challenging hands-on opportunities.
· Connect with subject matter experts, mentors and decision makers.
· Be a part of an intern cohort that enjoys organized social, recreational and volunteer activities.
· You must be enrolled full time in a university degree program aligned to the area of internship.
· You must be a current sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).