UTC Financial Leadership Program Summer Internship
2020 UTC Financial Leadership Program Summer Internship
United Technologies Corporate (UTC), a Fortune top 50 company, is a dynamic global corporation operating at the leading edge of commercial and military aviation, aerospace systems, climate control, elevator design, security and fire protection.
The Financial Leadership Program (FLP) internship is our primary feeder for the full-time FLP and provides valuable exposure to the broad range of UTC businesses and cross-section of financial/accounting skills, disciplines, and functions. The candidate will work closely with a Finance team to deliver real results in the areas of accounting, finance, financial planning and analysis or financial operations. Interns will work at one of UTC’s dynamic global business units: Pratt & Whitney, Collins Aerospace or UTC Corporate Headquarters.
The successful candidate will be involved and potentially work with current associates of the Financial Leadership Program (FLP).
Education / Certifications
· Be pursuing a BS/MBA in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business concentrations
· Must have a minimum of 30 credit hours completed
Experience / Qualifications
Selection for the Financial Leadership Program internship will be based on the following minimum criteria:
· Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
· Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Flexibility and mobility to travel/live anywhere in the US
EEO / AAP Statement
United Technologies Corporate is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.