Assistant Account Executive - New York
Assistant Account Executive
The Assistant Account Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing Out-of-Home media recommendations, with guidance from management. Heavy emphasis on account and client services, with opportunities to incorporate unique creative executions, production and non-traditional media.
Ideal candidates are proactive strategic thinkers, detail-orientated and creative minds with excellent communications skills (both written and oral). Candidates should possess a strong desire to learn and an inquisitive nature that leads them to explore innovative solutions
Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare and communicate all planning documentation in accordance with planning process, policies, and procedures
· Input and communicate all buying documentation in accordance with the buying process, policies, and procedures
· Assist in preparation of Media Authorizations
· Assist with implementation of the approved media plan, completing assigned tasks on time and to requirements
· Assist with preparation of all client documents
· Assists with business building on assigned accounts, as appropriate
· Assist in resolution of vender discrepancies
· Assist with preparation of case studies
· Assist with special projects as assigned
· Provide weekly account status and participate in status meetings
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Relevant Industry Skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication, or equivalent work experience
· Should have a genuine interest in the advertising and marketing world
· Must be able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced, every-changing landscape
· Collaborative with a strong focus on teamwork
· Must be highly reliable and able to work on multiple tasks at once
· Professional and articulate with good spelling, punctuation, and proper grammar
· Should be familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word
· Should possess a strong foundation in the core functions of Excel, and capable of creating spreadsheets with basic formulas for data analysis
Kinetic offers a dynamic and diverse workplace with excellent benefits that include: generous vacation policy, medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) Plan participation, flexible spending accounts, and other competitive employee benefits.
We are a people-first team and invest in our employee’s rich career development with a defined talent structure, timelines for growth and corporate-supported educational programing, such as KEEP, our Kinetic Employee Enrichment Program, and unlimited Lynda.com access.
Our DNA: Agility - Integrity - Focus - Innovation - Passion
We never stand still—we’re always reaching higher, and we’re always exploring and shaping what’s next. We have youthful energy, finding possibilities and solutions where others see obstacles. We are realistic optimists—our head is in the clouds, but our feet are on the ground. We are insightful and strategic in our thinking, while always being approachable and accessible.
If you’re interested in joining our vibrant team, please send your resume and a cover letter clearly indicating why you would like to be a part of Kinetic to: HR@kineticww.com