Business Development at Toast
Toast is partnering with ScholarJet to reward candidates when applying for jobs through an un-bias process. We're creating skills-based competition that ask candidates to showcase their ability for the job and also earning a chance to win $3,000 extra to pay off student loan debt.
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Toast. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within.
About this roll*:
- Prospect for and assess leads, averaging between 60 and 80 outbound calls per day.
- Collaborate with the field and inside sales teams to develop creative outreach strategies.
- Schedule product demonstrations for field and inside sales representatives.
- Invest in the future of your career through our extensive sales training program and on the spot coaching.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- High customer empathy and ability to handle objections
- Previous sales experience is great, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
Your qualification for this position will be primarily determined by your submission to this competition.